Create and manage custom fields for recording data about guests, members and individuals. For example: “Bible Given”, “Baptized”, “Salvation”, etc.. All of these custom fields can be accessed by any group within your organization, including running reports.
To Add a New Custom Field
From the left toolbar go to Manage > Custom Fields
* Click “Add New” button on right
* Type in the name for your new custom field
* Select from the drop-down menu which data type you would like stored in this field. Option are: Date, Yes/No, Text, User Profile
If you are using “User Profile” as your data type, you may select below if you wish to put in a specific classification or department.
* Type in short description for this custom field
* Chose if you would like to be able to sort your person list by this field. Please Note: The more custom fields which are sort-able, the slower your person list will load.
* Click on “Save Custom Field”
You can Enable or disable existing custom fields at any time. Just click on the “Enabled” or “Disable” buttons to right of description.
If you still have questions or require additional help, please contact our support team by clicking on the Help button > Contact Support.