On this page you can check what Admin Rights a person has, or edit the admin users already listed, add a new admin by clicking on the “Add New” button, or remove with the “remove” button. Please Note the Primary Admin User cannot be removed without contacting Connection Card Customer Service.
2 User Types: * Administrative User - * Kiosk Mode only User –
Administrative Access Privileges: * Full Administrator w/User Control – Full administrative access to everything. These privileges can be given with or without back-end user control.
* Full Administrator – Same as Full Administrative, except no back-end user control and unable to delete important information.
* Safe Administrator – Same as Full Administrative, except no back-end user control and unable to delete important information.
* Limited Administrator – Similar to Safe Administrator, except no front-end user control and unable to create/edit Admin cards.
* Minimal Administrator – Similar to Limited Administrator, except unable to edit important information.
* Read-Only Access – User unable to create or edit anything. Read-only.
* Reports-Only Access – Similar to Read-Only without access to individual student details. These users may only view, download and print preset reports. No custom reports.
By selecting certain departments, user’s access level will be limited to those selected departments only.
Please choose how much access you want this person to have in regards to:
Financial Administration, Financial Information, Generating Tax Receipts, and Medical Information
Be sure to “Save User” after entering all above information.
If you still have questions or require additional help, please contact our support team by clicking on the Help button > Contact Support.