Use this page to manage your organization’s profile viewable by logged-in members and guests who attend your organization and logged-in users who have registered online for camps or events. Creating an Organization Profile is required in order to use Online Event Registration or to allow contacts to self-manage their information. Optionally, you may also include your organization’s Profile in a Public Online Directory to allow others to find your organization.
From the left toolbar go to Settings > Organization Profile
* Organization Display Name – Type in how you would like the name of your Organization displayed.
* Public Profile -– Choose from the drop-down menu who you would like to see your public profile (Logged-in and Linked Users Only or Public(Everyone).
* Do you Offer Camps? – Choose whether your organization offers camps or not.
* Regional Jargon – Choose from the drop-down menu if your organization is in the United States or Canada
* Input your Organizations phone number
* Input your Organizations web site
* Input any description you would like on here
* Click on “SAVE Profile”!
If you have more than one location, choose “Click here” under locations to manage each location where your organization meets or operates. These locations are visible by logged-in members and guests who attend your organization as well as logged-in users who have registered online for camps or events. Optionally, you can also make locations visible in a public profile to help others to find you easily on the web.
Click on “Add New” to add all of your current locations.
If you still have questions or require additional help, please contact our support team by clicking on the Help button > Contact Support.