Printers and Label Set Up
From the left toolbar go to
Settings > Printers and Labels
On this page are directions for setting up your Label printers for Sign-Ins in Kiosk Mode, Event and Camp Registration and address labels.
The following Dymo printers are recommended for Connection Card:
LabelWriter 450 Turbo
LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo
Connection Card has built-it templates that work with the following Dymo labels.
Dymo 30252 (Address Labels 1 1/8" x 3 1/2")
Dymo 30323 (Shipping Labels 2 1/8" x 4")
Dymo 30336 (Multi-Purpose Labels, Small 1" x 2 1/8")
Dymo 30334 (Multi-Purpose Labels, Medium 2 1/4" x 1 1/4")
Dymo 30258 (Multi-Purpose Labels, Large 2 1/8" x 2 3/4")
Dymo 30270 (Continuous Roll 2 1/4" wide)
Dymo 30856 (Non-Adhesive Name Badge Labels 2 7/16" x 4 3/16")
Dymo 30857 (Name Badge Labels 2 1/4" x 4")
Dymo Printer Setup
Connection Card supports printing to supported Dymo printers through either a direct USB connection to a local Dymo printer, or via a provided web-based print server. The print server page must be open on a computer which has a Dymo printer connected and properly setup. The print server itself requires no additional setup.
In order to work properly, your Dymo printer must be properly installed on your computer before use with Connection Card. We are unable to provide support for the printer itself, but here are some tips:
If you haven't already done so, install the latest DYMO Label software. You can find it in Settings > Printers and Label under the Dymo Printer Setup.
Be sure to select a complete install, installing all included components.
You should restart your browser (and in some cases reboot your computer) after install.
To test if your printer is properly installed, click on the link provided under Dymo Printer Setup on the Settings > Printers and Label page. If you don't see a message that says your printer is successfully working, then your printer is not properly installed. Try reinstalling the DYMO Label software with all components selected or try contacting Dymo for technical support.
If you do receive the successful installation message when going to the above page, and you are still unable to print from Connection Card, please contact us for technical support.
Connection Card Print Server: www.ConnectionCard.net/printserver.
For Additional help click the help link on the Printers and Labels page.
Printer Settings for Kiosk Sign-In:
Kiosk Check-In is able to interact with Dymo printers for various purposes. Set up your label templates to enable these features.
* Kiosk Check-In: Click on this box to manage your label Templates. You will be taken to a page to create and manage nametag templates for use when printing nametags during Sign-In.
- Name your Template: Such as “Kids Sign-In”
- Choose from the drop-down menu if you would like a pager number printed on their nametag.
- Pager Range: If you choose to automatically assign pager numbers, choose the number range you
wish to use here.
- Include Items: Click all items with boxes that are applicable for what you would like on your name
tag, such as Allergies listed, etc.
- Pick-Up Tag: Choose from the Pick-up Tag options on the drop down menu
- Twin Side: If you are using a Twin Turbo label printer, which side should this nametag print on? Pick-up Tags will automatically print to opposite side).
- Click on “Save Template”
* Address Label: Choose the Address label size you will be using
* Default Printer: You may have label printers connected to multiple computers for different purposes. If you don’t intend to connect more than one printer to any computer, then select the first option. This will automatically print to the only connected printer. If you intent to connect multiple printers to a single computer, then select the second option.
* Address Labels Twin Side: If using a Twin Turbo label printer, which side should address labels be printed from?
* Continuous Roll Twin Side: If using a Twin Turbo label printer, which side will contain a continuous roll, if used?
* Click on “Save Settings” to save