* Click on “Add New” to create a new letterhead template, or choose from the list of letterhead templates you have already created.
* You can also Edit any letterhead templates or Remove at any time by clicking on the appropriate button.
* When creating a new letterhead be sure to name it for easier retrieval.
* To add your Organization name and address or logo to the header, fill in the lines below the header box.
You can also choose the layout placement, font and size from the drop down menus to the right of each line:
- LOGO – Upload logo if desired. When uploading a file/logo – after the file has uploaded, don’t forget to select
it from the drop down menu from the “Logo” box. Logo picture must be a PNG image.
- First Line – Name of Organization
- Second Line – Usually a slogan or web address
- Third Line – Usually an address
- Fourth Line – Usually a slogan or web address
- Fifth Line – Usually a slogan or web address
- Horizontal Line: If you would like a line at the top to separate your header from the body of your
letterhead, select from the drop down menu where you would like this line to print and the thickness and color
- Footer - select from drop down menu if you would like a horizontal line above your footer text along with choosing the thickness of the line and color and below the footer box type in anything you would like for the first line, second line and third line – including choosing a font and size for each line, along with checking if you would like “Bold” or “Italic”
To Create a Letter Template:
Communications > Manage Letters
* Click on “Add New” to create a new letter template, or select your letter template from the list of letters you have already created.
* You can also Edit these letters or View or Remove at any time by clicking on the appropriate button.
* When creating a new letter be sure to name it for easier retrieval
* Type in the body of your letter.
* Signatures – You can choose if you want to type in a signature or you can download a signature file below,
* Manage Signatures – here you can download a signature by clicking on the “Add New”.
* With all downloaded signature, you can select from the tools section if this signature can be used by all Admin users or only you. If you select All – only those with Administrative User rights will have access to this signature.
* Please note: When downloading a signature, a single color PNG image of your signature with a transparent background will work the best.
* Once you have downloaded a signature, those signatures that have been downloaded will appear in your drop-down menu for the “Pre-print Signature on Letter”
* You can also choose to not print any signature for this letter to be signed.
* “Save Letter” once you are finished
To Create a Digital Signature:
Communications > Manage Signatures
Signature images can be saved for pre-printing your signature on an automated letter. This works best with single color PNG images of your signature with a transparent background
* Click on “Add New” to create a new signature, or choose from the list of signatures that are listed.
* Fill in name for signature and download signature file (png images work the best)
* Select who can use this signature from the drop-down menu
* Click “Save Signature”
* To add to your letter, go to Communications > Manage Letters and edit an already created letter you would like this signature to be on, or “Add New” to create a new letter
* You can change what users can use this signature on the Communications>Manage Signatures page or Remove signature here
From the left toolbar go to
Reports > Generate Letters
Use this page to generate letters to either an individual or a group of individuals, using letters and letterhead templates that you’ve saved. For creating a letterhead template see below.
* Select Group: From the Pull Down menu select which departments or division you are generating a letter for. Any groups you have added/created in your system will show up here
* Addresses: You can select if you would like letters printed for only those you have an address on file for, or for all, even if they do not have an address.
* Address to: Select if you would like this letter to print for the person selected, or for the parents when printing letters to parents for children/youth/students
* Choose Letter: Select from the drop down menu which letter template you would like to use or click on “Manage Letters” to edit a previous letter or “add New” to create a new letter template. See Below for more help.
* Choose Letterhead: Select from the drop down menu any letterhead templates you have set up, or you can click on “Manage Letterhead” to set one up. See below for more help.
* Active within: Select from the drop-down menu if you want all people in this group, or just those active within a certain time frame.
* Click on “Generate Report”
* To print your letters – move your curser/mouse to the top of screen and click for print icon or download arrow to appear