Use this page to generate Address Labels for an individual or for a large group/mailing. These will print to commonly used address label pages, such as Avery 5160, etc.. Note: you may also print address labels individually on a Dymo Label Printer from the Person List or any person’s profile.
* Select Group: From the Pull Down menu select which departments or division you are printing address labels for. Any groups you have added/created in your system will show up here.
* Addresses: You can select if you would like all labels printed, even if they do not have an address, or only those currently saved with an address.
* Address to: Select if you would like this label to print for the person selected, or for the parents when printing labels to parents for children/youth/students
* Format: Select labels you are using, Avery 5160 or Avery 8160
* First Label Position: Select where you would like labels to start printing on your label sheet
* Active within: Select from the drop-down menu if you want all people in this group, or just those active within a certain time frame.
* Only Certain Grades: If you selected “Children’s Department” group at the top, but only need 3rd and 4th grade students, select from the drop down menus the grades you only need for these labels.
* Click on “Generate Report”
* To print your labels – move your curser/mouse to the top of label screen and click for print icon or download arrow to appear
* Any labels downloaded can be found in Reports > Files
If you still have questions or require additional help, please contact our support team by clicking on the Help button > Contact Support.